Saturday, May 31, 2008

Countdown to blog...3, 2, 1, blastoff!

I want to be just like everyone else in blog world. It is such a fun way to record history and share fun times. Like today...moving 3 loads from one house to another and going 2 hours late to the block party! Since I couldn't find the invitation, which I thought I put on the fridge, I expected the party to be early evening, but no.. it was at 3:30. When Dad saw a table set up in the yard over and behind us he went to see what time the party would start. Silly us, it was almost over. So, with red faces we took our chicken and cupcakes and joined the party. We chatted with a few old friends. This ward has good people and whether or not they have heard about our mess, they are kind and welcoming.

3 comments:

Amy Lu said...

Well Mom I am super excited for you! Although now you are just one more person that has a blog and I don't I am super excited to see your blog updates.

Amy Lu said...

Oh mom, nothing like being late to your first party back. I am so sorry...I am sure they loved that you came anyway. I am super excited about your blog as well. Now we just need to get everyone else in! I love ya...Jen

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I love that family pic of you all. It's so fun and festive.Each one of you looks great too.