Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tall, Dark & Handsome



I was walking down the hall at church Sunday, when I was stopped by a young woman. She excitedly asked me if my son reffed basketball. I said yes. She turned to the other girls around her & told them she had told the girls at the basketball game that the "hot" one (ref) was in her ward. She was so excited to have a close connection to the "hot" one. It made me snicker.  So word of warning Rob the Ref...the ninth grade girls think you are "hot"! As your mother I prefer to call  you tall, dark, & handsome. I tried to get pictures of Rob in action, but the lighting in the gym wasn't working with my camera. These shots are between games as he sat & chatted with gramps & I.

6 comments:

William said...

I can attest to these writings and concur in full accord.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

He always has been a handsome man! You did good!

Ang said...

He is definitely tall dark and handsome. You need to marry that boy off before those 9th grade girls get any crazy ideas!!!

Erin said...

Rob..Rob...Rob!!! He's a good lookin' boy, and very talented too! Definitely a good catch for some lucky girl out there!

Unknown said...

HMMM....9th grade girls, thats a good idea, husband teacher confrences would be a little akward

James Hoopes said...

What is all this concurrencies and attesting to writings, how are the holidays!