Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Colored Eggs or Colored Walls?



On Saturday while all families with kids were busy dipping boiled eggs in dye...Grandpa & I dipped paint brushes in paint to freshen up a room in our home. Thanks to the generous help of Austin, Amy,  Robby, & Ashlyn we were able to start Friday evening & finish Saturday afternoon. The next day Austin, Reese, Eric, & Robby even moved the office furniture in...Now I need to clean the blind and hang pictures. I hope you all had fun coloring eggs, but I'll admit I'm happy I have newly colored walls!

3 comments:

Ang said...

I love fresh new paint but I HATE painting! At least colored eggs only takes an hour! But then of course you have the smell of yucky boiled eggs for the next 3 days and egg peelings everywhere to clean up. Maybe next year I'll see if everyone would rather paint a bedroom. Good idea!

jenjen said...

It looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see it in person. There really is nothing better than a newly painted room. What's your next big project?

Erin said...

that's so awesome. I'm glad you had so many wonderful helpers to get it all done. You guys always do such fun jobs that make everything always look so nice!