Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 4th of July...I Said it First!


Happy Fourth of July! I am looking forward to family, fun, & fireworks! We are heading to Las Vegas for our annual Hoopes family reunion & this year we will all be there! First time since before Rob left on his mission 4 years ago. We've added so many family members since then, Julianne, Stephen, & Eric; plus Sariah, Jayne & Addy as babies. Who knew it would be so hard to get us all together. My hope is we have a fabulous time together & it won't be so long before we are all together again. P.S. photo is from last 4th of July Freedom Festival Fun Run in Provo, Utah. Brynn ran like a streak of lightening & grandma was left in the dust! Thanks goodness we found her at the end of the race.

3 comments:

Erin said...

can tomorrow come any faster...oh wait...maybe it would if I went to bed....hahaha!!!!

Ang said...

It is so hard to get a big family that is spread out together. I'm happy you get to have a real family reunion this time. I hope when Foster gets back we can all be together for a little while! Have fun!

William said...

All your wildest dreams came true. We were all there and we had a fabulous time.