Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Last Day

Today is October 31, 2010, my last day before working extra hours at Community Action. Although I am grateful for the extra money for Christmas, I dread the long hours and no down time. With 7 weeks of school left, Thanksgiving, Alabama, election day, Christmas, & everything included in each of those it will be 2 exhausting months. I am grateful I have not had to work full time all my life. I am thankful my small contribution helps. I am thankful Gramps is employed & we have enough. When the next nine weeks are over another semester will begin & I will still be working, I will enjoy & more fully appreciate being a part time employee again.

1 comment:

jenjen said...

Oh mom, for a split second, you feel busier than me. We will have to take more often for just a minute at a time!