Friday, November 7, 2008

Quirk's


This is tough...so many quirks, so little space. As I have gone about my business this week I have been watching myself, trying to decide if I have any quirks! These are just a few of the many:
1. Paper can only be thrown away after it has been used on both sides. Otherwise it is being wasted. 
2. I love to use things up. It doesn't matter what it is, it feels good to use up the last & throw away the package.
3. I love to win prizes! Big or small prizes make my day.
4. If I have a pair of holy socks, I don't like to throw them away if they are clean. I wear them one more time & throw them away dirty.
5. I ate peanut butter & mayo sandwiches growing up...another treat a slice of buttered bread with a nice layer of sugar on top. These quirks have been put to rest.
6. I get the most housework done when I am home alone. 
I think everyone has been tagged from my list...so I'll go way out on a limb & tag Bill, Dave F, James, Austin, Dave M, & Julianne. I can't wait to see your quirks.

5 comments:

Ang said...

Okay, those were really quirky but funny! I love that you can't throw away a pair of socks dirty. You actually remind me a lot of my mom. Maybe you guys are related and had the same mom huh?!! I'll definitely have to get my hubby to do his own quirks...I think I could even write some of them!

Erin said...

That's some funny stuff. I think my favorite was the peanut butter and mayo sandwich...it sounds totally disguisting...but hey...what ever floats your boat. I will have to make sure James does it...I'd like to see what he puts.

jenjen said...

Way to go out on a limb, and thanks for doing this post. I love that you have revealed a little of yourself!

Carissa J said...

Those are great quirks, Vonnie! Peanut butter and mayo? YUCK! It sounds like you got a little OCD in you ;)

Stephen and Amanda said...

Mom, I loved it. As I read there were a couple that I thought, Hmm..I kind of have that too. Weird..or not weird! I am more like you than people really know. I am very lucky that way because you are amazing!!!