Monday, September 20, 2010

Almost a Year

What is the protocol in blogging after ignoring the sight for almost a year? In my defense I have writtin several in my head over the months. I took a picture of my book bag that I retired after earning my associate's degree with the intention of blogging that success. Didn't blog it. So here I am, after kind persuasion from some of my kids, hopefully, back on track...Too many events looking back to catch up. I guess I will take the advice from the Goodman Family video to Start Where You Are...

4 comments:

jenjen said...

Welcome back...I can't wait to see some of your stuff...it is always so insightful and fun!

Ang said...

I was in shock when I saw your name on my blog reader because you had posted! Glad to have you back! I need a good laugh!

William said...

I'm glad your back, I'll watching for your wonderful insights.

hoopesfam5 said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging!! YOu have been missed...and it will be great to get caught up again!