Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Soooo sorry.

This blog world is interesting to say the least. My last post was lengthy, some may not have the endurance to read it. As I read the comments I am curious to know if anyone found the humor in my story? I don't think I am getting too old to find my car, I just don't like to lose it & spend time looking for it. I think everyone has those experiences. Just to let you know, I shared this story because it made me laugh to think I took the time to take note of where my car was, then to my shock & surprise my car could have been on any aisle as they were all labeled with a V. I don't want to step on any toes. I just feel compeled to explain the punch line. Lesson learned, too many words dilutes the humor.

4 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

i found all the humor in it. Funny stuff. Life is just one funny mess when we look at it with laughter. haha

Stephen and Amanda said...

Interesting point mom! Words can get in the way of making a point. I still thought that your story was funny. :)

Ang said...

I thought it was very funny! Especially since I could see myself doing something like that!

Carissa J said...

I know what you mean. It's nearly impossible to express sarcasm, etc, in the written word but I did find your post quite hilarious! You have a great sense of humor Vonnie. You and Bill always make me laugh!