Sunday, August 17, 2008

The "Glad" Game


This morning while we ate breakfast, Amy wanted us to play the "glad" game. You all know, the one from Pollyanna. So, I've been thinking about it all day. There are always good things to be glad about. Today I am glad Robby & Amy were here to go to church with. Their visits give me brief moments when I am not an "empty-nester." I'm glad it's Sunday & I don't feel guilty not doing all the housework that needs doing after my 10 day absence. Tomorrow I won't be so glad. I am glad for all the Tabernacle Choir music that fills the air in my home on Sunday. I am glad Amy suggested we play the "glad" game today. Please feel free to play the "glad" game with me! Post a list of what  you are glad about right now.

7 comments:

jenjen said...

I'm glad you put that cute picture of Amy up, I miss her. I am glad for cars that work. I am glad for orthodics that help make it so I can walk for long periods of time. I am glad for Dave to come home early so I can volunteer at the dance studio!

Austin said...

I'm glad addy is in bed

Carissa J said...

I'm glad I have Friday off EVERY WEEK! I'm glad I got to spend time in Arizona so I could appreciate Utah's beautiful weather ;)

Erin said...

I'm glad to be alive, I'm glad to have 5 beautiful healthy kids, I'm glad to have a husband who supports us, and I'm glad to be me!

Stephen and Amanda said...

I'm glad that Stephen still has a job. I'm glad that you came and stayed with Stephen and I, it meant a lot. I appreciated that very much. I'm glad that I can read during this time when I have so much time. I'm glad for cute nieces and nephews.

kathy said...

I'm glad for warm sunshine and nice summer days. I'm glad for an abundant garden that gives me so much joy and yummy food to eat. I'm glad for a nice summer break and I'm glad to be going back to work. I love my mob. I'm glad for family, for fun calls from Melisa on the cell phone on her way to work, for being able to talk to Michelle in Japan on the web cam and even see her as we talk, for calls from Michael inviting me to lunch with him, and for Bruce who is such a good husband. We have seen so many people with health problems lately so I am very glad for good health.

jennaloha said...

I'm glad for Baby Einstein videos so I can distract my kids and spend more time blogging.

Cute blog, Vonnie. Did you get my comment addressed to you on Jen's blog?