Sunday, August 3, 2008

Springville Quilt Show

Everyone is invited to the annual Springville Quilt show. It is my favorite quilt show within my vicinity. A lot of beautiful quilts every year. It runs from July 28th through the 2nd of September. Hurry on over or you will miss it. This year the "Best of Show" is incredible. It is a Christmas quilt with exceptional handwork.(photo on right) My favorite was called "In The Leafy Treetops", (photo on top) with rows & rows of cut  bluebirds. Maybe in my next life I will come back as a quilter with lots of time & money! Education week is this month also, so if you are still trying to fit one more vacation in this summer, this month is a good time to visit Utah.

3 comments:

jenjen said...

ok, I'll be right there. Those quilts are incredible. I am sure you will make lots of quilts just like that, someday.

Stephen and Amanda said...

Yeah, Wow those are amazing! That would be fun to go to a quilt show with you mom. I agree with Jen, I think that you will make quilts like that someday too.

Ang said...

I would love to come see it. Though I've never made a quilt (okay, my mom has been helping me finish my first quilt and it's taken 3 years!) I can appreciate the beauty and the hard work that goes into it. It would be fun to go to the quilt show with all of you!