Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Halloween


I am happy to say the school rivalry here in Utah has cooled a bit. I think we are all happily cheering for the red & blue. To prove my point I have posted this picture of Rob wearing the red in support of his baby sister's football team. In reality I am worried about the BYU-Ute game. So far neither team has lost a game this season. It should be a great game to watch, but someone will lose. Maybe we should all pitch in $5 & loser takes all. The winner will be too busy gloating, it is the loser that needs cheering up. The build up is almost as tense as our upcoming election...who is going to win? p.s. Rob is also in the holiday spirit with his Halloween vest!

5 comments:

Julianne said...

like the vest, when is bob getting is own blog so we can know about the fire and hot coco girls?

Amy Lu said...

I love the vest too. That is why I brought it to AZ with me so i could wear it during our Halloween party. I also plan to wear it to work at least three times in the month of October!

Ang said...

It will be such an exciting game! Love the vest!

Carissa J said...

I'm excited about the game. I'm rooting for the Utes. I can handle it if they lose but I don't think my dad can handle BYU losing :)

Stephen and Amanda said...

How fun! I will cheer for both and then who ever wins I will be on the winning team! How about that take? J/K! That is definitley a good looking vest!