Tuesday, October 28, 2008

S is for.....


While I was in Arizona I walked with Jen, Tess, Brynn, Claire, Jayne, & Ana to the school to drop Tess & Brynn off for the school day. After we saw them safely to school, Ana & I were left pushing Jayne & Claire the rest of the way around the loop. Jen had taken off to the studio for her hour of work. So Ana & I had some time to chat. We established the fact that she is seven and in the second grade. I said, " that is 2 S's about you, we need to think of another s about you". Without skipping a beat she replied, "smart"!  I totally agree with her. She is a smart, seven year old in second grade. (Plus she is one of my favorite sweetness pies!)

6 comments:

Erin said...

That's my Ana. She sure is a cute one! I'm glad you two had a chance to chat a little and spend some fun time. She sure misses you!

Ang said...

So cute! It must have been fun to see almost all of the grandkids together. I hate that everyone is spread out so much. I hate that I don't get to see my family enough and I hate that my kids don't get to see their grandparents enough!

jenjen said...

Ana is sure smart. I love this pose because typically she isn't so bold in front of the camera. She sort of looks like "strike a pose". We did have a fabulous time with her and just wish she lived close enough to see all of them all the time. Grandma is good to spend time with her and make her feel special.

Austin said...

She sounds smart to me. It's silly but I don't stink I could come up with an "S" word that fast. She is special.

kathy said...

Grandchildren are wonderful. I love spending time with mine too. They are our reward for raising their parents.

Stephen and Amanda said...

Oh, how cute is that. You know I have heard that Ana reminds people of me, I'm sure she got the quick wit from her aunt manda who she is somewhat like...what do you think? I'm just kidding. Ana is a cutie! *Austin you're added 's' words to your sentences to say 's' things about ana was good!* :)