Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Treasure Hunt

     I missed a day again. This has happened twice now. I drop into bed, exhausted, later than I should be going to bed. I drift off to sleep. Then in the morning, the alarm goes off, and I have a fairly clear mind and I realize I have not posted for my practicum. If I were keeping  a list of what make me unhappy, this would be near the top. I am crazy and very nutsy about getting good grades. I can let housework go, I can sit for hours working on homework, I am tenacious. I am not a slacker when it comes to homework of any kind. But I do forget sometimes!
    I have noticed as I read scriptures, the student manual, and conference talks the word 'happy' much more often. I like running across a sentence that tells me I can be happy or how I can be happy. After reading the sentence or paragraph I always wonder if that particular information will be listed under happiness when I do a search, as it is not the main topic of the article. I love random thoughts and messages about happiness. My practicum has turned into a treasure hunt, both in my reading and inside myself.

No comments: