Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday, Gathering, Amanda

Thursdays are one of my favorite days. I drive myself to work, which is a break from my car pool. I don't love to drive my self, but I love the break. I get to listen to whichever radio station I choose or listen to a book on tape. I get to make telephone calls without others hearing the conversation. I get to go to a couple of stores before going to school. Today Amanda came in and met me. We stopped at the teacher store and shopped. Mand and I are so much alike. When she was younger, I didn't like being so much alike. Now it is like a comfortable sweater. She is easy to be with and mostly happy. She doesn't put pressure on me or label me. She lets me be me. I think that is one of the best gifts we can give each other. I can try to be more like Mand and let others be themselves.

No comments: