Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday Night Gatherings

   Only sixteen left...hip, hip, hooray!  Have I mentioned that I don't love the Thursday night gatherings? Have I mentioned they seem to be a waste of time. The lesson material is a review of what I have done with the homework. My missionaries are not the friendliest people I have ever met. That being said, I must eat some humble pie this week. The homework this week is a continuation of exponents and the rules regarding them and more Excel. I can do the math, but I was stuck on the Excel. I asked another student for help! I have been a little proud and a humbling experience was long overdue. I did work a problem on the board, but I couldn't do the Excel portion of the homework to save my life. I received help from another student, from the Lead student and just before leaving another student. I think I am going to be able to figure it out...Yeah. The gatherings have meaning and all good things come to an end.

No comments: