Thursday, February 13, 2014

Another day...

    I have happy feelings tonight. I attended my gathering. I said the closing prayer, I helped 2 of the other students on a couple of the math problems, and I worked one of the problems on the board. I would love to find a job where I use or teach math. Math makes me happy. I love to get right answers. There is not interpretation, it is black and white. I also posted my second blog. It was based on Helaman 13:27-29. It so completely described our experience with wicked Rick Koerber. That was such a difficult time, yet as I wrote my post I was not crying or feeling hate wash over me. We learned a hard lesson, but we have moved on and continue to recover. He will get to pay for his sins, just as I will repent or pay for my own. Happiness comes from overcoming tragedy and sin.

No comments: