Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, February 10, Day 10 Choose the Right

     This is the last thing I do before going to bed. I look back on my day and think about this happiness journey. Mondays always seem to bring a few hurdles to climb over. I had two files get kicked out of closing, which does not create any happy feelings. My coworker told me he wasn't going to work on the two files waiting to be reviewed, "in case we had second reviews get turned in." That makes no sense to me. If we are going to get slammed and can get work done before we get slammed, it seems only logical to get the work we have done, before we get slammed. So, I took both files and reviewed them. By the time I finished three more first reviews had been turned in. Like I have always said, just do the work!
     I read a happy quote in my personal management class information, then also two as I was reading scriptures. The last one I read is the one I am going to end on. Helaman 13: 38 ...and ye have sought for happiness in doing iniquity, which thing is contrary to the nature of that righteousness which is in our great and Eternal Head. Again not to self, happiness comes from living righteously, not chasing wealth or living in sin. It is all about choosing the right every time, every day.

No comments: