Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day Seven...

     Today was a good day overall. I did homework and a little bit of housework. I did a happiness interview and will read an article as I go to sleep. I also went to the temple and picked Harvey up at the airport. Jamie and Ken are letting him stay temporarily at their house. I would have let him stay here. Bill will not let him. As Jen and I arrived in Maricopa we stopped at the John Wayne Parkway and Smith Enke intersection. When the light turned green Jen pulled into the intersection, then slammed on her breaks. A semi came barreling through the intersection going at least 50 miles an hour. If Jen had been distracted and not noticed it coming we would both be dead, along with the passengers in the other two cars that stopped with us. Not sure what the truck driver was doing, maybe realized he couldn't stop in time so he floored it. As I pray and go to sleep I will remember how happy I am to be alive. I will post my second interview information in the morning...it is so late and I am so tired.

No comments: