Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday February 17, 2014

     I worked today, on a Federal holiday. I get to use the day off next Monday when Amy is here for her surprise birthday! She called on her way home from Eric's sisters house and I almost let the cat out of the bag. That would not have made anyone happy. I talked to Penelope three times. She answers questions like, "how are you? and can  you sing me a song?"  I got to hear The Alphabet Song and Twinkle, Twinkle. She is getting big. I am glad Amy is willing to visit with her in-laws. It takes maturity to blend and be a part of the in-law side of the family. I pretty much didn't understand that, would like to hit the re-do button on that one. I am glad that for the most part my kids are much better at it than I was. I am determined to get more sleep tonight. I am signing off and that will contribute to my happiness tomorrow.
    I read 3.5 chapters of this weeks assignment. I think I have an idea for my first discussion board post. I also finished Folder A for Math, plus the quiz...On my way this week and this is the halfway point!

No comments: