Friday, February 28, 2014

The Color Purple

    Today on my way to work I read two of my three articles for the week. One was a poem. The author of the poem described several inanimate objects of this world that bring her happiness. The stanza's included flowers and colors and places. I believe some happiness can be derived from objects. In fact as I was reading the poem my mind went back to the day I was running in my neighborhood and there were many brilliant colors to look at and enjoy. There were a lot of bushes with purple flowers along the stem. The purple color that specific day was so brilliants it was no longer just a color to me. I felt gratitude deep in my soul for the beauty created for me. My testimony that this earth was created for me was strengthened that day by a color. I agree with the author that color can contribute to happiness.

No comments: