Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday February 20,2013

I woke up this morning and realized I did not write my daily blog about happiness. I was so sad. I had a perfect run, until yesterday. There are many things I have started in my life, then not finished. I have some self defeating tendencies. Right now my diet and exercise are in the on again off again pattern. I like to blame or defend my bad behavior with the excuse that school and work take all my time. I also use the phrase 'recognizing the problem is the first step to changing the problem.' I realize it is part of my quitters loop. That all being said, I missed a day, but know I will not be happy with myself if I don't keep up 100% going forward. I missed a day, but am committed to my project. Exercise and being fit contribute to my overall sense of well being. It is worth the sacrifice. I can do it.

No comments: