Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Julie


Better late, than never is my motto. Julie & I have been trying to celebrate her birthday since February. With both of us in school, work, & moving it has taken 4 months to finally party. I treated her to a night of scrapbooking at Archivers, a local scrapbooking store. It was so fun, it has been too long since I have done any scrapbooking. I enjoyed the activity & the company. Although I didn't finish any pages there, I have about 8 pages designed & ready to finish at home with my embellishments & sewing machine close at hand. Included in the evening was dinner, a 12 x 12 page kit, a make & take, & door prizes! As most know door prizes are my favorite element of any party. So here is an open invitation to all the scrapbookers out there, the next time you are in Utah let's get together for an evening of scrapbooking at Archiver's.

3 comments:

julie said...

I had a really fun birthday night on Saturday with you. The food was great, the page and card were fun, and we both got a prize! (I think every person there received a prize, which made it really fun). I worked on Foster's scrapbook, and it was fun to catch up on scrappin' as well as my relationship with my sister! Vonnie, it looks like your page turned out great, you are so creative and artistic. I told Angela about Archivers, and suggested we go sometime when she is in town. It is a fun girl's night out. Thanks, again! JJ

Carissa J said...

Did you win any of the door prizes? I love door prizes too. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. There is nothin' better than sister time!

Vonnie said...

Yes, we both won a door prize. My prize was 2 parts, one part I love, the other part not so much. I am going to use it creatively & give it away someday!