Monday, June 9, 2008

Scones anyone?

Well, all you deserters, the carnival is here! As I drove through town the trucks were lined up, getting into position on the library lawn for our annual Art City Days. I just don't know why you folks don't make it a priority to visit during this event. When else do you get up close and personal with such an interesting variety of people while eating a scone? Who will go sit in the sun to watch the parade with me? There is a used book sale at the library and my favorite, the quilt show, with all 40 or so quilts. I am baffled not one of my kids made it to town to help celebrate. p.s. I'll let you know if we see any balloons out our bedroom window this year.

5 comments:

William said...

I'll go with you love.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

We loved going to that when we lived there. We only went 2 years, but it is a great festival. I love the quilts too. You live in a great little town

jenjen said...

You sure do know how to push my buttons. You know that is my favorite and you just go right on rubbing it in my face that you can go and I can't.

jenjen said...

That last comment was actually left by Amy Lu not Jenjen I just forgot to sign out and sign back in.

jenjen said...

Can you save me a scone, does that sort of thing save well?