Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My To-Do List

Today I am blogging my to-do list in the hopes that it gives my more energy to keep pushing through the day to finish everything I hope to accomplish. I will report back at bed time how successful I am.  Here goes:
1. finish reading "My Antonia" by Willa Cather
2. wash 3 loads, dry 3 loads, fold 6 loads
3.  dust and vacuum bedroom
4. finish moving happy room
5. move desk & dresser for garage sale
6. 2 hours at math lab
7. take movie and 2 cd's back to library
8. get 2 loads of garbage out
9. stop at Reams to buy fruit and veggies
10. drink 8 glasses of water
11. get my bike on the truck
12. read my scriptures
13. take my pill
14. anything else that comes along!
Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Erin said...

good luck! That's a hefty list but you're good at stuff like that.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

That is a mighty list for the day. My luck goes out to you to finish it today. Have a good day